Tampa Bay FMPug – July Meeting
Please join us for our July meeting for FileMaker Pro User Group on Thursday, July 9th at 6 PM at the DocuWRX office in Clearwater, Florida.
July Meeting Agenda
At 6 pm, Wayne H. Jackson of Extensitech will present an overview of, and lead a discussion of, using executeSQL in FileMaker.
This presentation will be followed by a brief open discussion and Q&A where all attendees are welcome to participate, providing feedback, and ask questions.
If you’re unable to attend the event in person, please join us remotely and view our live webinar at the following link:
https://join.me/830-125-092 – you can use your device’s mic & speakers or use the teleconference number of (404) 801 – 3225. Use access code 830-125-092# for both options.
The entire discussion will be made available online at DocuWrx’s YouTube channel a few days after the event:
Attend for FREE
- Meetings are open to the public and ALL are welcome to attend & participate!
- Great for developers, enthusiasts, power users, clients & potential clients!
- Meet local FileMaker talent!
- Free networking opportunity!
- Share your FileMaker skills & gain valuable feedback!
- Share your FileMaker stories!
- Meet and greet your developers!
- Show off your system to other users!
- Let experienced developers answer your questions!
Unable to make it in July? No problem! Each meeting will be posted on YouTube so you can watch at your convenience. Future events will be on the second Thursday of every month, same time, same place.
Tags: Company News, Custom Development, FileMaker Development, FMPug, For Clients, For Developers, For Potential Clients, Technology, xBase User Tips
Other posts by Chris Cain+
Leave a Reply