FileMaker Pro User Group Tampa Chapter Resurrected
As a former Administrator and Host to a Tampa Chapter of FileMaker Pro User Group, or FMPug, Extensitech has been ‘itching’ to resurrect the relationships of Central Florida’s FileMaker developers, users, enthusiasts, clients, etc.
With the help of Eric Miller and the talented team at DocuWRX , the visionary creators of Kosmas, a niche-market vertical FileMaker solution, Extensitech has been able to resurrect the Tampa Chapter and place efforts into those relationships.
The Tampa FMPug Chapter will meet the 2nd Thursday of every month, starting April 9th, a 6 PM at the DocuWRX office in Clearwater, Florida. The topics for every meeting will be posted on a variety of forums including www.fmpug.com and the sites and social media pages for DocuWRX and Extensitech. You can also find the online flyer every month on Extensitech’s blog page by clicking on the April FMPug Flyer link (below.)
Attend for FREE
- Meetings are open to the public and ALL are welcome to attend & participate!
- Great for developers, enthusiasts, power users, clients & potential clients!
- Meet local FileMaker talent!
- Free networking opportunity!
- Share your FileMaker skills & gain valuable feedback!
- Share your FileMaker stories!
- Meet and greet your developers!
- Show off your system to other users!
- Let experiences developers answer your questions!