Tampa Bay FMPug – May Meeting
Please join us for our May meeting for FileMaker Pro User Group on Thursday, May 14th at 6 PM at the DocuWRX office in Clearwater, Florida.
May Meeting Agenda
At 6pm, Eric Miller, with DocuWrx, will demonstrate how to create a mobile app to track expenses, capture pictures of receipts and email a printed report…all from your iPhone using FileMaker Go 13.
At 7pm, Chris Cain, with Extensitech, will lead an advanced discussion on Custom Functions using FileMaker Pro 13 Advanced.
If you’re unable to attend the event in-person, please join us remotely and view our live webinar at the following link:
The entire discussion will be made available online at DocuWrx’s YouTube channel a few days after the event:
Attend for FREE
- Meetings are open to the public and ALL are welcome to attend & participate!
- Great for developers, enthusiasts, power users, clients & potential clients!
- Meet local FileMaker talent!
- Free networking opportunity!
- Share your FileMaker skills & gain valuable feedback!
- Share your FileMaker stories!
- Meet and greet your developers!
- Show off your system to other users!
- Let experiences developers answer your questions!
Unable to make it in May? No problem! Each meeting will be posted on YouTube so you can watch at your convenience. Future events will be on the second Thursday of every month, same time, same place.
Tags: Company News, Custom Development, FileMaker Development, FMPug, For Clients, For Developers, For Potential Clients, Technology, xBase User Tips
Other posts by Chris Cain+