Tampa Bay FMPug – June Meeting
Please join us for our June meeting for FileMaker Pro User Group on Thursday, June 11th at 6 PM at the DocuWRX office in Clearwater, Florida.
June Meeting Agenda
At 6 pm, Eric Miller, and the DocuWrx development team, will present on WebDirect in the FileMaker Pro 14 platform on optimizing layouts, styling objects efficiently and how to handle critically important workarounds. The team with demonstrate how to generate PDF’s in WebDirect as well as touch on leveraging Geist Interactive’s fmQBO product (QuickBooks Online for FileMaker WebDirect.) The DocuWrx team will demo these features and capabilities of FileMaker 14 WebDirect using their soon-to-be launched web-only Kosmas Online system, specially designed for quick load times, optimization on desktop, tablet and phone, and full feature parity with FileMaker Pro on desktops.
This presentation will be followed by an open discussion and Q&A where all attendees are welcome to participate, providing feedback, and ask questions.
If you’re unable to attend the event in person, please join us remotely and view our live webinar at the following link:
The entire discussion will be made available online at DocuWrx’s YouTube channel a few days after the event:
Attend for FREE
- Meetings are open to the public and ALL are welcome to attend & participate!
- Great for developers, enthusiasts, power users, clients & potential clients!
- Meet local FileMaker talent!
- Free networking opportunity!
- Share your FileMaker skills & gain valuable feedback!
- Share your FileMaker stories!
- Meet and greet your developers!
- Show off your system to other users!
- Let experienced developers answer your questions!
Unable to make it in June? No problem! Each meeting will be posted on YouTube so you can watch at your convenience. Future events will be on the second Thursday of every month, same time, same place.
Tags: Company News, Custom Development, FileMaker Development, FMPug, For Clients, For Developers, For Potential Clients, Technology, xBase User Tips
Other posts by Chris Cain+